Tuesday 27 February 2007

Masturbation - It Passes The Time...

So our week four lecture was about masturbation, and it's.... origins? I guess... There was also discussion of what it could lead to if it wasn't taken in hand. Oh good God, I could NOT have phrased that in a worse way... >_<

I know I wouldn't. But, my dear wankers, you are in luck! For there are ways of preventing this affliction. These include:

A small strip of leather with spikes in it that can be tied around the penis that will cause extreme pain when an erection occurs.

An all over body suit that prevents the man from being able to reach his penis...

And many more! All at low low prices! Well, I'm sure they were. When they were available...

I can't say masturbation is something I've thought about a great deal, but after leaving that lecture there were many things in my head. Mainly about the different phrases I had heard, many of which sounded painful... The most baffling one perhaps being "choke the chicken". Someone tell me how that sounds pleasurable. Please, I really want to know! Cos I think it sounds rather... er... violent, I guess...

Er... I kinda ran out of stuff to say now.
But if anyone would like 'handy'(Heh) hints on masturbation, try http://jackinworld.com/

Er....

Over and out.

~Meg~

I don't want anybody else

When I think about you I touch myself

I don't want anybody else

Oh no, oh no, oh no

The Divinyls - I Touch Myself.

No comments: