Thursday 22 February 2007

I once did something bad...

The first week's work shall be my third blog... Logical I know.

So in the first week we were introduced to the topic, but that, I have to admit was the boring bit. The first activity however, perked everyone up.

We had to write down something bad we had done once upon a time, and then put it into a big box, which was then shaken and scattered around the room. Well, not really, more passed around the room for everyone to take one, but my version's more fun. When we all had a piece of paper with a confession on, we had to then discuss what it said with a neighbour. My "bad" thing, incidentally, because I'm good and lovely, *ahem* was that there is a rather a large hole in my wall that punched there when angry... It is now covered with a poster, and my mother will one day get a shock when she moves it... Anyways, most of the confessions seemed to be as boring as mine, or indeed very similar,except for the one which was being passed round...

"I once shoved a dildo up my dog's ass."

Yes. That was what I thought too.

Whether this actually happened or not is obviously debatable. But I bet your eyes started watering when you read that too, eh?

The confession got many different reactions, horror, amusement, disgust, cries of "That poor dog!" and some people (my boyfriend included, I am ashamed to say) began discussing just HOW this would be done. When this one was read to the entire class, I think it was fair to say EVERYONE was silenced for a few seconds whilst what had just been said sunk in. Then there were many different variations of the reactions above.

Anyway, now that I have shocked and disgusted anyone who missed that session, I shall sign off, leaving you with the two inevitable and ponderous questions...

HOW and WHY?!

Over and out.

~Meg~

No comments: