Tuesday 27 February 2007

Field Trip.

Let's go to... er....

Ooh, let's take it literally, and go to a field! One where they grow BOOZE!

Wow. I want a booze field. Make me one!


Is a booze field just a pub with a bunch of plants? Or a bunch of plants with a pub? Or... Yeah, I think I should stop. *brain expolodes*


Anyways, I think we should go to a pub, and truly examine the badness (yes, badness. What? It is SO a word!) of alcohol. By getting very VERY drunk, then complaining about how BAD we feel the next morning. (See what I did there? See what I did? =D)


Or, we could go to a tattoo parlour and examine.... Stuff, in preparation for week 8, about tattoos and body piercing. We could make someone get a tattoo and see if they feel badderer (ALSO a word.) afterwards....




OR

We could do none of those things, which is more likely.


Over and out.

~Meg~

No comments: