Saturday 10 March 2007

I know something bad!

Leaving essays that are due in on Thursday until Saturday, when they've had five weeks to do them, that's bad. Three guesses who does that.



1. Gandhi?

No, not Gandhi!


2. Angus Deyton?

No, not Angus!


Hmmm....



Want a clue? Ok...







3. Me?



YES! Well done! You win... F**k all!

Yes, it is Saturday night, and I think it has just dawned on me that I have around four days to do an essay or short story and critique, and I've done NOTHING towards it.

Why have I done it?

The simple answer is cos I haven't been arsed, and I've been putting it off for another time repeatedly, I'm not going to lie.

The complicated answer is... Well... There isn't one, I lied. Oh well.

Better get back to my essay. Dammit.

Over and out.

~Meg~

P.S Yes, I am posing on that picture =P

No comments: